Monday, March 1, 2010

strategy

When I study for a difficult examination, two things are strategically important tips. I always prepare for an examination a few weeks in advance and make a schedule. First of all, I study the subject repeatedly a whole week so that I can explain it naturally. For example, I wrote a summary several times to memorize it and put the stars on the main point. I also read the summary loudly again and again while I stay at home or go to the restroom; furthermore, I read the summary of definitions and discipline quietly on the way to school in the bus or after CORE2 class in the library. After I make a list of expected questions. I write everything regarding the questions with details and examples. Secondly, I review the subject with friends. For instance, I give friends a briefing about the subject, and explain the subject as exact as possible. In addition, drawing a map about the subject is the most important because it is easy to understand the subject and memorize it. After that, my friends and I check the reports each other as well as discuss the key points. Briefing and discussion are not only efficient tactics both my friends and I, but also stimulate us to study hard. Moreover this activities help us support each other. Thus, I would like to recommend these two useful strategies that are the repeat and review.

7 comments:

  1. oh~Ryan, you are a very good student; that is why you always get good results in many tests. i should imitate your good habits in study.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello~ Ryon~ You never disappoint me. your brilliant strategies is a cause of a great outcome~! I'm going to follow your useful secret during a testing period. Thanks~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice method Buddy I agree with it.
    I knew that too. I think your writing skill is improved than start of this quarter good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mm....Good method!~~~Through read your eassay, seemed you are a very good student , but you are not!!!!Anyway, you did a good job, i will study for you~~!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diligent Ryan... repeatly study and make maps... you are a strategic student! Did you go to library after morning class? I am in shame...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought U r so diligent student :) and I will try your strategy~ I agree about review is good strategy! with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. with your brilliant stratege, i think everyone can easily pass their test, you give us not just a good strateges for study, but also a good essay.

    ReplyDelete