Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Most Memorable Teacher, Ms. Xue by Adele

The most memorable teacher I had in my junior high school will always remain in my mind. She was my math and homeroom teacher. Because she inspired students and modeled self-discipline herself, I want to explain how nice and special she was. First, when I started to study in junior high school, I did not know how to study my subject. As a result, I did not have good scores like my other classmates. My teacher was disappointed in me at the beginning of the semester on the first midterm examination. She told me to come to her office, and she gave me a free mathematical reference to help me do more practices in order to understand the processes of mathematics. Furthermore, when my class got a “Clean Class” award or discipline award, she bought free beverages as awards for all of students, and this idea was very attractive for students because we had more choices of flavors than buying at the student’s center. Second, she modeled self-discipline herself, for instance, she was never late for my mathematical class and never missed any students’ activities so that my classmates and I had good organization and teamwork to win many competitions. Also, she dramatically recited beautiful Chinese poems once a week, while we stood on the playground in the morning. This memorable teacher who inspired me and modeled self-discipline has stayed in my mind forever. It is a very important role of a teacher because teachers affect students’ studying conditions and future success. My most memorable teacher has given me a superb model, and I have learned a correct attitude from her. Consequently, I really appreciate Ms. Xue and will never forget her.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Adele~ I like the method you write. anyway.. I think your teacher must have missed you, so how about contact her in your spare time. she will be happy to hear your correspondence~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh~i think this teacher is a good teacher no matter what who was taught by her. i hope you can remember all things which she taught to you, that must be good for you furture too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! did she teach you in extra time? She is really good teacher! I really jealous of you because I don't have a memorable teacher. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  5. we both had a memorable teacher, so i can feel the way as you feel too. it's really lucky to have a tecacher like this, and i think they really help us a lot......good job!

    ReplyDelete