Sunday, February 21, 2010

An Impressive School Teacher

The most impressive teacher I have ever had was Ahn, Hyang-Ki, who was my middle school moral education teacher. I thought that he was quite different from other teachers. First, he was so short that most students ignored him at first. Although he had a short man’s complex like a physical weakness, he had a surprising sense of humorous that in the class had some positive effects on students. Second, he always tried to reduce the generation gap between a teacher and students; however, he also warned us to be cautious. He sometimes said, “When we are getting familiar with each other, we should be more careful not to hurt each other.” For instance, one day, when someone tried to interfere with him, Ahn got so mad that he hit that student a lot. Although severe punishment is not good, I completely agreed with him because what the student did was so bad that he deceived it. Finally, he didn’t have a biased mine about most students. He took good care of students who were calm in his class room; however, normally, most teachers prefer the best students to the weaker ones. For example, I was so surprised to see that Ahn tried to elect someone who was just popular with most students because most teachers just preferred to elect someone, who was good at study as a monitor such as a class president or a class leader, to avoid some trouble. There can be no doubt that he was quite different from the average teacher. These things inspired me to treat all people equally. Whenever I consider my moral values, Ahn reminds me of what the most helpful is.

5 comments:

  1. My middle school moral education teacher was very strict and serious. I couldnot imagine that he is lenient, and was fearful of him everyday. If moral education teacher was woman, I would study very hard.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. KKK~ I completely agree with your opinion ^^~

    ReplyDelete
  3. "didnt have a biased mine about most students" that's good. i like a teacher such as him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with bella,i hate teacher who has a baised mine about most students~ And when i saw " he was so short that most students ignored him at first", i feel really funny~ HaHA Andrew, good essay~ AjaAja

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you become a good teacher. Andrew! Fighting!

    ReplyDelete