Monday, February 15, 2010

My Politics Teacher

Three characteristic make Mr. Qiao become the teacher who most profound impact teacher my life. He is my high school politics teacher, and the first time I saw him, he looked very strict, but in fact, he was very kind. He thought about us all the time. Once, one of my classmates was hurted on the website, and Mr. Qiao helped her to find some information on the internet to protect her. If someone broke school rules, he didn’t punish them like other teachers. He used appropriate ways to solve problems. For example, one day, one of my classmates was absent without permission. Then next day, Mr. Qiao just talked to him very friendly, and told the advantages and disadvantages, after that, the boy never did same mistake. Secondly, he was very patient. He never gives up any student, even if the student didn’t like to study. For example, if a student did not understand a question, he would explain details again and again until the student figured out the problem. I liked to listen in his class, because he was a humorous man. He found something interesting and would share it with the class. He didn’t just ask you to remember the textbook. He always combined it with news. How amazing it was to find that every piece of news was related with the text perfectly. Evert time I went to his class, I felt excited. Other students envy us. On our school’s blog, we established a poster about my politics teacher, and most students wanted to become his student. Mr. Qiao is such a kind, patient, and humorous teacher that I miss him very much.

4 comments:

  1. politics teachers are fun~~huh?kkk so, I am fun~right?
    My major is politics^ㅡ^When I was in high school, my politics teacher was very humorous,too. I remember his teaching the politics. Thanks for reminding him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, Wow.. your politics teachers are so humorous. I admire your statement, especially "he would explain details again and again until the student figured out the problem" this sentence is so affecting to me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a good politics teacher. by the way i hate politics...maybe if i have a teacher like him, i will love politics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you learn politics in your high school? I think he is a really good teacher. He is excellent in a teaching method as well as a personality. He is impressive. :)

    ReplyDelete