Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Most Memorable Teacher

From kindergarten to high school, there are a large number of distinctive teachers who are knowledgeable or humorous; however, I still have strong favorable impression of my head-teacher who was good at uniting the whole class, arranging strategy for studying, and making friends with us. To begin with, the brilliant class meeting would be held every week and he had strong spirit to unite us. I still remember the scene that he sat at his chair with friendly smile. As we all know, the final exam’s point will decide what university you will get admission from. For this reason, he encouraged us to be optimistic with the situation and happy to study. Second, for the study plan, he had his own strategy and knew exactly what lesson we should do and when we should do it. For instance, to make it easy to find our weakest part to preview and improve for us, he recommended us to write down the content that we learned in the whole day as much as we could on the blank paper. Furthermore, when we reviewed the textbook, he told us to practice more at first but think more about the mistakes in our exercises, and then make a conclusion about what we learned in one week. He is also a kind friend who cared for your daily life not only your studies. He tried to solve our homesickness and boredom by telling the funny but significant experiences in his life. Also, every morning he made us speak our class oath loudly in order to encourage us to keep studying. I was lucky to have such an excellent teacher in my school life, and he influenced me deeply. With his encouragement I’m sure that I can keep studying and never give up.

2 comments:

  1. i see, you had a good teacher. how luck you are

    ReplyDelete
  2. A preciseness teacher, so you are a streakiness student. I can see your teacher effect you a lot, lucky Amy.^^

    ReplyDelete