Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Memorable Teacher Who has Great Styles

My most memorable teacher had three great teaching methods which were suitable to me. When I was a middle school student, she was my homeroom teacher. First, her teaching style in lecture was very helpful to me. She used to tell her story or made which included mathematical formulas so that we could memorize what we learned. Second, the ways she handled students was decent. She treated us strictly, but she didn’t punish us with a rod. When we broke the rules, we could choose our punishment like review, voluntary presentation, summary for class mates…etc. Getting punishment makes me study, and that was even helpful. Third, she was a great counselor whenever we had a problem because she was a pretty good listener and adviser. When I disappointed myself after a test, she encouraged and counseled me not to give up. I could feel better, so I could do my best for the next test. She was my best teacher because of her wonderful teaching styles, so I still remember and respect her.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Katie, huh..? did you have homeroom teacher? I think It was irregal in our country. sorry..I'm just kidding.. anyway, I am so jealous of you had that kind of excellent homeroom teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the second and thrid reason that you discrebed. I like the teacher who encourage student when student feel depress. And i also think she is very wise because her punishment is very good method to help student study more~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. A teacher who use her own experiences to teach students must a good teacher. Good job Katie.

    ReplyDelete