Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Totally Valuable Mac Book

Mac Book, which is made by Apple , is a very important possession treasured by me. In fact I cannot live without my special computer. First of all, for 23 years, I didn't have any of my own electronic products. My older brother had almost everything, so I was so jealous of him. When I finished my military service in 2008, my brother,who studied computer graphic design, gave me a silver colored gift. I was so excited and very happy, and That made me feel like I was flying in the sky. It was a fabulous Mac Book, my first electronic product. Furthermore, my lovely Mac Book makes me feel stylish and fashionable. it is entirely polished electronic product which is rectangle, thin, and a little bit heavy. The laptop is completely silver except the apple symbol which is white and looks like someone has taken a bit out of it. The white apple is changed to light white while the laptop was turned it on. There is an interior webcam in the MacBook. It is very helpful for me to talk to my family. The keyboard and trackpad are also silver, soft, and smooth. Although the keyboard is a compound metal, pushing the keys is like playing the piano. Moreover, the keyboard has illumination in the each of keys, so it can use in the darkest place. The trackpad has special function. Two-finger scrolling lets me drag two fingers to scroll quickly up, down, or sideways in the active window. Those things are not only in Mac Book, but also Mac Book is even faster than others. The one of the significant things that infected few virus as well. My cherished Mac Book is useful and practical every time, everywhere. When I got the MacBook, I always brought it everywhere such as school, my friend's house, or the library. I could watch action, comic, and adventure movies, listen to Rap, R&B, and K-pop music using Apple Remote, which looks like iPOD and very convenient. In addition, it helped me make a speech like making a Power Point. I know that someday my MacBook will be the old model, and then I will purchase a new model. But I cannot forget my first laptop.

7 comments:

  1. Please use the word "electronic" NOT "electric"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I really wanna buy Mac book as I read your writting, your essay is so attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. diligent guy and always colorful.
    Your wrting is also like you. interesitng!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh~you have a big paragraph! it is kind of long but careful and interesting. maybe you can describe what kind of webcam it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh ~ do you like silver color ?kkkkk I thoght you like yellow........... anyway take care your Mac Book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Ryon~! I remembered professor Naomi said, "Ryon, you are such a smart boy because of your excellent mac book." anyway, I always envy your notebook.

    ReplyDelete
  7. His name is Ryan ... andrew haha

    ReplyDelete