Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's priceless

My most valuable possession is my cellphone because it is the most important item I use in my daily life . It's the new blackberry tour 9630 from the smart phones category. The device, which is about the size of a small hand, has a black and silver cover and I have two more covers one is blue and the other one is red . The device has many benefits and feature such as world phone capabilities in 3G networks . And it has enhanced multimedia features and a 3.2 MP camera. The blackberry devices have a distinct tone which I'm now used to hearing every five minute!. I got the device from a phone company called "Sprint" at first when I came to the United States of America, I didn't have a cellphone and I had a rough time being in a foreign country without any way to contact my family or friends. So I bought this device with a plan that costs $100 dollar and $ 70 as a monthly payment. Another reason which drove me to buy this kind of cellphones is that I can use the internet 24 hours a day and contact with everyone. I have had many experiences with this cellphone. The biggest one of them is the one I had when I visited Long beach on Thanksgiving. On Dec 27 I went to Santa Monica and had a great time in the circus and on the way back to Hyatt hotel in the yellow taxi i fell asleep. When I arrived to the hotel room, I found out that my cellphone was missing so I called my number but there was no answer. Then I called several times and nobody answered me. I felt upset and It was like I isolated from my friends. I called Sprint and told them what happened. After that I sent an application to the Insurance company so they sent me a replacement phone and I was happy to get the new device. When I have it I feel that I'm not that far from home. I can talk with all my family members and text all of them. So I can really say that having this device and using it has become one of my daily necessities things.

10 comments:

  1. after I read yours, I want to have yours..!
    very specific !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice description. Your sensory detail is fabulous And Your cellphone is useful I think. My cellphone is old-fashioned, so it doesn't make me fashionable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The blackberry devices have a distinct tone which I'm now used to hearing every five minute!."what is it mean? you lost your old one, i am sorry to hear that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you tell the insurance company to send you a new one?! Is that for free?
    The nice size of the blackberry's keyboard is perfect for texting. i wish i could have one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ryan : if it useful and do its job thats fine forget tha fashion..

    ReplyDelete
  6. tink: ya I lost my old one..:( but I'm ok now, about the distict tone ...it's the tone I hear when someone send me a message

    ReplyDelete
  7. nelson: ya I told the insurance company and i paid 50 dollar to get a new one

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh ~ Your phone~ I could knew that your phone~
    butttt I didn't know that the keyword is convenient kkk

    ReplyDelete
  9. athbi~! you are always with your phone in even class. lool ;) I know blackberry is so wonderful phone. I envy you~! Moreover your paragragh is so wonderful..

    ReplyDelete