Sunday, January 31, 2010

Once Again Challenge

In our life, we might decide our future easily; however, if we think deeply and then decide our future path, we can discover a better future. At the age nineteen, entrance to university is determined by an examination which is called the government-sponsored scholastic aptitude test. That miserable test makes all high school students crazy for 3 years. The studying for the test had made aches and high-tension living. My classmates and I always were seated in the class to study for the test from 7:00 am to 12:00 am before the test day. And the weather that day was very cold and windy that made me feel nervous. There were so many people to cheer up students preparing for an examination, so the examination hall was very overcrowded and noisy. In the examination class, nobody made a noise; a silence hung for a while. Some students were dripping sweat down their faces. I took a test for nine hours and successfully finished. After that, I came back home to take a break and restore myself. Approximately, 2 months later, I got the score, and I would have to apply for university. My score was not bad, so I applied for 4 universities. Fortunately I succeeded 3 universities which are about financial account, international trade, and classical Chinese letters education. I would have learned classical Chinese education; furthermore, I wanted to be a teacher. But my parents absolutely didn't want me to go to that university. One day "dad, I want to become a teacher." I said to my dad in clear voice. My dad said seriously “It is very difficult for you to become a teacher. Lovely Ryan, I think you have to get a broader viewpoint.” While I was deeply considering about that, my dad said immediately, “ Hey son, don’t be set on one thing. Have more options. Why don't you take the government-sponsored scholastic aptitude test once again. I trust that you will get high score. ” “Ok, I got it,” I was hard put to say. We had discussion and fought about it until we could come up with a compromise. Eventually, I could not win my parents, so I changed my mind about my future, and decided to take examination the once again. This decision was not too easy for me and was very painful for a year. However, it was the best choice I have ever made. I entered a more prestigious university than before through the examination.

11 comments:

  1. oh,Ryan,i like your decribe part of your paragraph.like"In the examination class, nobody made a noise; a silence hung for a while. Some students were dripping sweat down their faces." but i don't know why your father said,"it is difficult to you to be a teacher."could you explain to me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ryan~!! You got a pretty much better paragraph than ever.But I think you need to explain more sensory detail about chang your mind to test it again. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Ryan. I sincerly agree with patrick's opinions that Your paragaraph is getting better than before. I already know and I belive your potential abilities, because there is no doubt your are such a deligent student!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can understand you! that's really a difficul decision! i admire you for your courage! maybe the conclusion is a little short~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, I think you should put more detail to explain the topic~~But the description about your test is attractive~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. i know your decision that you decide the exam again is so difficult because i experienced that exam. but i wanna you to explian more detail about that. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW~~~Hyung eh chy gun~~ haha!!Good paragraph! Dicide our future is very difficult , but finilly u made it , good job !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like and agree with r topic sentence.But the conclusion is a little bit weak. PLZ strong it and we can get r heart more.I like r dialoge too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rian, your decision was sucessful. It is very nice to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Taking the 9-hour test again!? What a strong will holding you to face this massive challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did you really tell your father “Ok, I got it,”??
    How brave~~ kkkkkk It is good for you to be a best decision ever. ^^

    ReplyDelete