Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Useful Net Book

My net book is my important possession that is very useful to me. A net book is smaller and less functional than a laptop. But a net book has sufficient functions for a casual user like me. I can surf the internet, use emails, watch movies, listen to music, chat with my friends and do my homework. Besides, it is an economical device that uses a small amount of electricity due to its low function. Furthermore, it is inexpensive: It cost approximately 400 dollars. The key features of my net book are its small size and lightness. I can carry it all the time because it weighs only 2.28 lbs. My net book’s width is 9.13”, height is 1.07” and depth is 6.77”. It also has a 9 inch LED screen. It is a rectangular shape and the cover is white; the keyboard and the back side are black and the rest is silver. There are two reasons that my net book is special to me. The first reason I adore my net book is that it was the first electronic device that I bought with my own money. In addition, before I bought it, I was worried for 2weeks about which net book is best. I bought my net book as an opportunity to get to know about its limited functionality served my needs. So my pleasure couldn’t be more when I chose the product. It has been 10 months since I bought my net book and I hope to use it for a long time.

10 comments:

  1. how useful it is and important to you.
    I can feel it from your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A laptop for a girl is far enough. I am willing to know the brand of your netbook. Is it sumsang? I thought all Korean love sumsang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh.... Did you buy your netbook by yourself????
    That would be pretty meaningful to you...You're so ..........kind dauther ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. My net book`s brand is 'DELL'. Of course I like 'samsung' except computer stuff... My dell net book is more lighter and cheaper than Samsung`s.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sigi, i agree w/u.

    Anna. I have never seen that kind of product before. I am curious about it after i read your essay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anyuh~~I think your netbook is the same as Bill's...kkk....I know it looks like very cute and very convenient to take,I like that kind of style computer!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. /Katie/ Am I a kind dauther? But I have already bought my mp3,new cell phone and fancy bags...kk

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have seen your paragraph before. i feel it get better than last time when i saw it. especially, the part which you use few numbers to describe your computer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow~ $ 4oo ?? It almost same price as my iPod.
    Did you buy it on blackfriday? lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanna bou Net book like yours. your sentences expaining your Netbook's shape are so impressive.

    ReplyDelete