Sunday, January 24, 2010

My iPod

I have been interested in portable machines like cell phones, mp3 players and other
electonic devices, since I was in middle school. So I search a lot whenever some new
product is released and buy it if my budget is good. My favorite possession is an MP3
players called an iPod. I bought this fancy product at Incheon airport duty-free shop

last week for $399 without any tax. Although I already have an mp3 player, I couldn't
be satisfied with it. The new one is really nice and it makes me feel happy. The shape
and size of this small light device is simple. It looks like a rectangle thin wide bar but it has a lot of useful functions for city and campus life. The front side is made of strong
plastic and has one round scarved on the bottom of screen. The reason that it only
has one button is because it is a touch screen so I can choose music with a soft touch.
The back side is reflective like mirror and there is black oval , that is, antenna for
wireless internet; also there is the famous apple with the bite the raken out logo and
the word 'iPod' in the middle of the back of it. The height is 4.3 inches, the width is
2.4, the weight is 4.05 ounces, and the depth is just 0.33 inchs. To protect the screen
from scratch and damage, I covered it with a transparent film and sofr white rubber
cover. I can use the internet easily if I am in someplace with Wi-Fi, a wireless network
service. I can put many things into it such as music and video files. If I am in a signal
area, I can download many applications. I knew about this machine for a long ago and
really wanted to have one but I could not afford to buy it. So I hesitated many times.

Finally, I am owner of luxusious iPod and I am proud of myself with iPod.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I think you're early adaptor. and... How about make haking pot?kk

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,patrick,i am proud of you. although you lost two-week calsses, you did a good job with your paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh~nice paragraph...although i already knew what is it looks like but you are really describe very detail things, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to jailbreak my iPod but it failed so I lost my all contents in it. All because of you Katie~!! lol sorry I'm kidding,lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Peggy, you described your iPod well, very rich of detailed imformation. And your words in the paragraph is fluent and clear, just like your excellent speaking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, affluent guy~~ I think that iPod is the one of the best mp3. By the way, why didn't you take the iPod?? I seldom see your iPod. patrick~ please, bring to cpeli. I really want to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete