Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Diary


I want to tell about the story of my diary. It was my 15th birth day. My brother came to my room and he gave me a pretty diary. The whole color is green and in front of the diary, there is a picture of a smiling girl. She looks funny and also kind of thoughtful. My brother told me that he bought it because the girl looks like me. Actually her hair looks messy. She looks sleepy. Sometimes she looks she does not have any thinking like a silly girl. But, I like the way my brother said that. And then after a few hours, I started to write about my birthday. Inside the diary, all the pages are green but brighter than the cover. The paper is Kind of thick and of good quality so that I can draw too. It made refresh me and I also wrote my favorite poem on it with a drawing. And on the back cover, the diary price’s is written with the company’s name. I really like to write or draw in my diary whenever I am depressed or happy. When I am sad, it can be very helpful and after a few years of writing in my diary, I realized why I felt that way and why I was so frustrated. This diary also makes me think of my loving brother. In fact, he is so much more mature than me and very careful. He always wants me to write in my diary so I can grow up. He teaches how to live well in a competitive society. That is why I really love to read my diary. I can read poems that I wrote a long time and see my thinking when I was young. It encourages me and gives me lessons. So, I want to keep it forever until my heart is stopped.

14 comments:

  1. Thanks Sbrina.
    every morning thank you for waking me up.
    you are my angel~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like green the most in all colors.

    Keep writing diary is a good habit. I am now trying to do that too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your brother is right. your eyes,,,,,,looks sleepy. Open your eyes, please KIMKIM ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim Kim. i think your brother should give you "ears" which can help you to hear your 3 alarmclocks not a diary, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. uh.....I have to add something.....Through read this paragraph the first thing i want to say is you are so happiness you have such good brother!I also want to say i can feel the feeling you love your dairy,and....... i hope you can read ur dairy someday in our class....kk

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh~it is very meaningful for you! i admire you have a brother who love you so much! but i found some mistakes in your paragraph, it will be better if you change it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it was very nice gift from your brother ..but do you really look like that girl..?

    ReplyDelete
  8. "It made refresh me "maybe should change to"it made me feel refreshed"
    "I can read poems that I wrote a long time and see my thinking when I was young."maybe should change to"that i wrote a long time ago" or "that i wrote for a long time"

    ReplyDelete
  9. is that your????? loooool
    wow..wow..wow..
    I cannot believe, you're so beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a touching story... T_T
    It lets me want to convince my brother to buy me one too, though I don't have a habit of writing diary.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Kim, I think your brother loves you so much. I envy your siblings because i don't have any brothers and sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You don't need to introduce your brother to me kkkkkkkkk anyway good brother and sister ^^

    ReplyDelete