Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Treasure Ring


My ring has been my most valued possession ever since. I got it around four months ago. I was accepted by Cal Poly Pomona English Language Institute, so my father was very happy with this good news because I could go to America to study more there. So he sent the ring to me as a pre-trip present. It is not a simple ring and it is very significant for me. It means my parents bless me and are proud of me. My father hopes I can live in America without mishap and feel happy all the time. At the same time, he hopes I can feel their deep love for me when I see my special ring. This ring was not bought in a normal jewelry store, but my father found a jeweler to customize for me. It just matches my middle finger on my left hand. It is made of platinum and on the top of the ring there is a gemstone which is red, oval and small coral. It looks bright when you see it under the light. The ring and my other jewelry match very well and make me feel beautiful. And the number of this kind of coral has decreased in the world, so it is very rare too. I preserve it in a small delicate wood box and I am not willing to part with the ring usually. I just wear it when I go to parties or on some special occasions. I believe it can bring luck and courage to me and I cherish it as a reminder of my father’s love.

8 comments:

  1. Oh yeah! The sofa!

    Why not showing your ring to us by taking photos? That would make us understand you better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you believe, your ring will bring you luck forever~~~~but you'd better describe more details of your ring~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry but I did not see the photo but just now I saw it. Well it is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tink. your wrting is so romantic.
    I love the way you write. that's why you are very working hard too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The picture is your real ring picture? I'd like to see yours. You have to take care well your ring~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. your ring is amazingly beautiful!... So are those lines in your paragraph. I love your conclusion the most:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. your ring seems like absolute ring.. got it?
    anyway.. I totally agree with Nelson's opinion, your conclusion is so good..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tink~ you sometimes mentioned about relationship with your father in your writing~! I'm envious of your tender-hearted father because my fatehr is so strict and severe.

    ReplyDelete