Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Favorite Notebook - by Adele

My favorite notebook, which I bought in a stationery store, is recently changing my life. The notebook’s length is 15 centimeter, and the width is 8 centimeter. It has an organized calendar which shows twelve months at the beginning of the notebook and different colorful designs on each of the months. Also, each page shows different kinds of cats standing on landmarks and doing funny actions in different countries. I need to use it when I go to classes in the Cal Poly Pomona campus, to remind me what dates are my good friends’ birthdays, and to help me find useful information on websites or places I can go. Every quarter has different crazy schedules, and I cannot remember all of them, so I need my notebook which shows the time to remind me to go to my various classes. Many of my friends’ birthdays are on different dates. If I write down their birthdays in my handy notebook, it will remind me what dates I need to give my good friends’ birthday gifts and say happy birthday to them. n addition, I write down some useful websites and interesting places that I can go. Also, it helps me to get more knowledge when I search my English assignments. There are many benefits of this useful notebook, and I really love it.

10 comments:

  1. Just wondering why Peggy posted for Adele...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cause my laptop has problem > <, but i will figure out @@a

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing notebook! You described so many details about how do you use it or get benifits from it. uh....And please write down my birthday date on your baby notebook----31st JULY,kkkkk
    ^-^It will remind you don't forget Give me my gift on my birthday~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peggy. pretty usuful lap top !
    I feel like I wish I have it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. kim.....i think you made a mistake, this is Adele's paragraph not mine, i just helped her to post it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Notebook? It must be a real book, isn't it? A book with a calander is quiet useful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think your notebook is very useful, and i like this kind of notebook too. i think you can describe how many conturies' pictures in your notebook and what they are." my good friends’ birthdays" and"Many of my friends’ birthdays are on different dates" which a little repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You like your notebook! I will type my bir in your laptop. kkkk

    ReplyDelete
  9. your paragraph is very good because I could understand your expression easily and this story is very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello ~ Adele. you must have so splendid lap top ! anyway I prefer to read your composition cause of your skills for neat and tidy writing~!

    ReplyDelete