Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Watch

I own special watch which has a simple and elegant exterior and signifies my special relationsship with my father. I value the watch very much. First of all, it is medium-sized and has a round watch face and band which is made with seventeen identical, silver, and oblong parts. When you look at it from a long distance it looks like a bright star which attracts people's eyes in the darkness to let me know the exact time. It also has ten diamonds which match the twelve points except the six and twelve o'clock locations. The diamonds make the watch look sophisticated. On the top of the watch the words are silver"FTYTA" which is the brand on the bottom of the watch there is a small square place for the calendar. Secondly, i cherish it because of its meaning. In china, i never wore a watch; therefore, i was not usually on time. It was a horrible habit for me; however, when i arriver in the USA my strict father gave me the watch and told me that I must be a punctual and honest man who is like the watch which always keeps accurate time. Now, everything is going well as the watch is teaching me more things!

11 comments:

  1. Hi~Young nice paragragh.kkk I think your description was realistic. it was even impressive for me. And I really want to see your watch. Are there real diamonds?? kkk

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I know your watch, young, and i could know how it is cherishable to you. If you added a story related with your watch, it would be more fun. And I hope you don't lose your watch like me.lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you use therefore, however
    I think tt makes your writing is more professional.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi~~~The tallest one!When you were in china you always late!?!....Oh my god!Bad man!!
    Hi,it's real diamond?!Really...Can you show me ?kkkkk

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must be a good looking and expensive watch. Show me next time ok? Real diamonds? That's fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh~i like its meaning for you.maybe this sentence has some mistakes,"On the top of the watch the words are silver"FTYTA" which is the brand on the bottom of the watch there is a small square place for the calendar."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, are there real 12 dimonds?kkkkkkk and why didn't you type capital I?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your detail expression. your sentence is so sensetive..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello~Young_Ni, what a nice paragragh. I think your description looks like so practical. I just wonder if that watch that you described is yours that you used to wear?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me too. I am a huge fan of watch. I had had a nice watch same as your figure and also my father gave it to me. But now I bought a new watch.

    ReplyDelete