Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Incredible Ipod


My favorite possession is one of the most popular devices in nowadays. When my 17th birthday my father gave me a very cool gift an Ipod Mp4 player. It has a rectangle shaped, white body with a gray round bottom in the center,It’s smaller than my hand and it looks so exquisite. I can just touch the screen slightly to select the items,and it really works well, I can put as many songs, movies and photos into it as I want . I really like cartoons, such as simpson, kungfu panda and so on. I put all of my favorite into it. I hold lots of things. That is amazing! The movies and photos on my little ipod have the best quality. I really enjoy myself when I watch movies through ipod. I regard it as sweet apple in my hand, and it’s also very convenient to bring ,so I take it with me everyday. Most of my friends and classmates didn’t have one, so they all admire me a lot, and I always share the interesting things with them from my Ipod ,in that way, I won lots of friends,too. I was very proud of owing such an awesome device. And it also has other functions, such as games ,calendar ,timer. I love my Ipod ! Not only can it entertain me, but also keepme company with whenever I’m sad or lonely. The Ipod is the most wonderful gift in the world!!

13 comments:

  1. Great~ Good job~
    But I think you need more sensory details about
    size and shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...Thanks patrick & Andrew, i will revise it later ~~kkkk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Zyawei. your paragraph is so interesting, but you need to make a point about your conclusion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zyawei !
    I can feel that you are relly like your Ipod.
    when I was reding your writing,I feel like when I got the present...

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi,yawei. i agree with you ipon is a good gift. but i found some grammer mistakes in your paragraph and i thought some details is unuseful in your paragraph. for example, " I really like cartoons, such as simpson, kungfu panda and so on. " that's all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zyawei, your grammer is amazing! The applications provided in the ipod touch are always interesting. You make me want to buy one too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Right ^^ It's very useful ...I'd like to compare with mine ...kk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zyawei,
    could you show me your incredible ipod one day?
    it is really interested to me because I will have fun to watch cartoons from your ipod.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Giving you an ipod as a BD gift,your dad is so cool! I wish i could get an ipod or an itouch on my borthday though.
    Just one small-piece advice, recheck again your paragraph before posting it on blog. Then, a few mistakes, such as some errors of spacing or capitalizing, will be prevented in your paper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. There are many people who have ipod. I will buy it.kk Can you explain shape of yours more?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree with bobby's opinion about there are many people who have ipod. I feel like i should get ipod like others who have ipod.

    ReplyDelete