Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My First Ring-Bella Du

I treasure the ring my boyfriend gave me on my 18th birthday. It's a small and exquisite platinum ring with two delicate hearts side by side, and one of them is upside down. They signify our sincere lover for each. The silvery ring looks perfect and makes me feel more elegant. Even though it doesn't glitter like a diamond ring, it's still very cute. And also this is my first valuable ring. Another reason I treasure it is its special meaning. It was a surprise present for my birthday. I had imagined many possibilities about the present, like a little doll, a leather purse, or a pair of sneakers. But I had never thought that he would give me a ring because he couldn't afford a $150 ring. Although it's not expensive for some, it was too expensive for a student like him. I was really moved that he had saved money for several months to pay for my ring. Whenever I see this ring, I will remember his warm smile face and soft gentle touch. I will value my first ring forever.

9 comments:

  1. it's good expression of what you feel about this gift, but maybe you can add some more description about the ring, like, is it come with a box? how did he gave to you? do you still wearing it? add some details, because i would like to know about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say i really admire u guys from inside. Plz look at the boy, what he did! Who is like me before lol! Just kidding! Bella, do you think if u describe the scene which your bf gave your gift, u can give us more feeling about your love. Some dialogue like" oh honey, today is r birthday. but i have nothing for u." When u were angry with your bf, he took out the gift and gave u a surprise" i love u Bella" LOOOOOOOOOOL!
    PS: I like r wc

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I can imagine how happy you are. How your boyfriend give you the ring? Did he say something?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your expression is so detail and I can know how much you love your boyfriend. It's very good pharagragh!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bella. keep your ring forever and I feel how preciouse it is to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really want to bless you!you are so sweety! it makes me jealous you! anyway, i think you should describe more about your ring instead of your feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Bella~~~~~ Do you have keep that still~~~~?wow~~~ kk I hope you keep your ring forever~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. "The Love of The Ring" lol
    Good description,"It's a small and exquisite platinum ring with two delicate hearts side by side, and one of them is upside down." After i saw your ring, i know you wrote the details of the shape very prcisely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bella! you are so lucky.lol he must have loved you so much^^ i can understand your emotion about the ring and the emotion toward your boy friend.

    ReplyDelete