Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My iPod - Katie

My iPod touch is a valuable thing of my possessions because it has a nice cute devil case what I cherish, and It’s useful. I own my iPod touch 2nd generation. I love my iPod’s case which is formed like a cute devil. The iPod touch is 6.5 X 11.3 centimeters, and it has a brilliant full touch screen, which is 3.5 inch display. The back of the iPod is silver metal, but I covered it with a case made of soft silicon. The case is black, and it’s shaped like devil. It has 2 short horns at the top and 2 hands at the sides. I didn’t buy it at the Apple shop, so it doesn’t fit very well. However, I like it because it’s more fun and special than the other common things. Finally, it’s very useful whenever I’m bored. That’s the best reason why I like it. For example, I can listen to music and watch animation or drama when I have to take a bus or a train. In addition, I can use the Wi-Fi like YouTube and I can play games through applications that I have. Actually, I frequently use the electronic dictionary on my iPod because my electronic dictionary’s battery died. That’s the reason why I like my iPod and the introduction when it comes to my iPod.

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel as though i see your ipod in person. I think that you really like your ipod. Anyway how will you manage your dictionary? - I am sorry about removig my former comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your IPod and I thought you don't think it is precious for you. After I saw your writing, I feel how important it is to you.
    so you always bring it to the gym.
    so that you can run! let's go to gym....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Young people always enjoy their ipod. Have you ever compared with Zyawei's essay? You may find something in common.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You wrote same subject as mine. But my one is 3rd Generation. It has better function yours.
    Hmm,,I think you should have added more specific
    information about your ipod's function. If you change it, I will be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like your part which describe the shape and demition of your ipod. but you said,"it’s shaped like devil." it is a little confuse me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too! I like the description about the shape and the cover of your ipod.
    and, to me, a layperson that don't have a iPod touch, there is no significant difference btw a 2nd-generation ipod and a 3rd one. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. iPod,, I really wanna get it. Do you explain your ipod's various funtions. your explain would help me to decide to buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't realize a valuable thing of your possessions is iPod! I'd like to see your ipod in person. Dictionary is among the ipod's functions so interesting to me because I'm considering about buying ipod.

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's specific the way you describe how useful it is. you also show the way you cherish it: use protection avoid it drops.

    ReplyDelete