Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Scooter - Nelson Kwoh

My Scooter

My Yamaha Cygnus-X is my most valuable and precious possession. It is a small-sized motorcycle with a maximum speed of about 80 miles per hour. The plastic surface of the scooter is silvery blue so that it looks stunning when I ride it on sunny days. At the front of the scooter, there is a pair of orange blinkers on each side, which look like sharp bright eyes staring into the distance, and a pentagon-shaped headlight, which is between the two blinkers. It can shine through the darkest night. I bought the scooter when I studied in university, and I treasure it because this is my first vehicle bought by myself. We went to many places together, such as going to mountains for hot springs, the beach for a weekend, and also, a motor trip to travel around Taiwan; therefore, if I visited one of the places again, those good memories would remind me about the happiness of riding my scooter. In addition, a great value of my scooter is due to its impressive control. For example, I like to ride on a highway along mountains. When I push the brakes and make a turn, the handlebars are steady instead of shaking. That helps me a lot to make a curve smoothly and wonderfully. I really cherish my scooter not only because of its elegant design, but also its wonderful control and my significant memories of having it.

13 comments:

  1. Good job Nelson in including a photograph. It looks really cool!! But isn't a motorcycle a bit dangerous?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nelson ~~ Is that your scooter?? wow, awesome//
    Your paragraph has many descriptive details.kkk
    I would like to see your scooter. Actually, I am really afraid of motorcycle, so I am jealous of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo, Nelson. You have a scooter which has many wonderful memories with you. That's fantastic, I must cherish that scooter if I was you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I want to try your scooter!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nelson, have u used it to pick up a pretty girl with u haha~~~~~kidding,,,,,but in fact u must do it.i think in ca u should have a car, it's safer and faster.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like it too. i admire you have one which i can have in my dream.in my opinion, you can describe more about facility about your scooter,maybe it will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Riding scooter is much fun and exicting.
    I think, as long as you are a careful driver and step a side of those crazy drivers, you're gonna enjoy it!
    And, thanks for your advice, Tink.

    ReplyDelete
  9. it looks very cool and stylish, i will try to get one like it..

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh..........! It's very gorgeous! kkkkkkk your description is very detail~~~ but you have to be careful when you ride ~~~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nelson!! I also like riding bike. but be careful, man. anyway i think that developing in your essay is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks very cool, right? However, I already sold my scooter because of coming to America...
    T_T SO SAD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Nelson~! I'd like to see your scooter so much. Actually, when I tried to ride motorcycle, I couldn't forget that kind of exciting feeling~!

    ReplyDelete